Nothing says relaxation like lighting a scented candle. Breathe deeply and bask in the warm glow of our candles.
Here are some handy tips to getting the most use out of candles.
- When you first burn your candle, make sure to burn it until the wax pool reaches the edge of the glass. This will ensure your candle always burns even and you get the most from your candle, avoiding the wax forming into a tunnel in the centre.
- Always trim your wick before you light your candle. This ensures the wick doesn’t ‘mushroom’ and smoke.
- Discontinue burning when you have 1cm or less in your candle.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- If you are burning more than one candle in the same room, ensure you leave at least 100mm between both burning candles.