COVID-19 Update. We are here for you.
The Covid-19 (Coronavirus) virus is a concern to all Australians. As the world navigates this unprecedented pandemic, we want to assure our customers that we are taking all necessary precautions to minimise the virus spread and continue providing our customers the same level of high level of service we are known for.
Open for business
- Our online store is always open. We are able to still ship orders during Stage 4 restrictions. We understand ordering furniture over the internet can be difficult. For this reason, we offer a full refund on online orders within 14 days of purchase. See our refund terms >
- To respect the latest Victorian restrictions, our showroom will be temporarily closed until 13 September 2020.
- For online orders, we ship orders with signature required at delivery. Please state 'Authority to Leave' if you wish not to do so.
- Delivery of orders may take longer than usual during these unprecedented times. Please be aware we are currently experiencing furniture supply shortages but new shipments are arriving on a regular basis. Our shipping partners are working with us to ensure timely deliveries but have advised that there may be slight delivery delays moving forward.
Our safety is your safety
We are taking many measures to support the containment effort and to give you confidence that we are doing our part to ensure the safety of all in this challenging time including:
- Requiring all team members who have a fever or flu-like symptoms to stay home and seek medical assistance
- We have reinforced existing hygiene policies around frequent hand washing to all employees
- We have introduced social distancing initiatives to reduce the incidence of close contact
- Mandatory face mask requirement for our customer and employees
We would like to thank you for your continued support of local businesses like CLU Living. It's an extremely challenging time for many Australian businesses. Together, we can get through this. Stay safe and healthy.