COVID-19 Update. We are here for you
The Covid-19 (Coronavirus) virus is a concern to all Australians. As the world navigates this unprecedented pandemic, we want to assure our customers that we are taking all necessary precautions to minimise the virus spread and continue providing our customers the same level of high level of service we are known for.
Open for business
- Our showroom is currently closed to the public as per Victorian government instruction. We hope to reopen on 12 August. During the lockdown, we are still processing online orders and open for click and collect pickups.
- As per government requirements, a mask is required when visiting our showroom.
- Check in upon entry using the Service Victoria app, even if your visit is less than 15 minutes.
- For online orders, we ship orders with signature required at delivery. Please state 'Authority to Leave' if you wish not to do so.
- We’re experiencing delays due to challenges from COVID-19 and its impact on manufacturing and the global supply chain. We’re doing everything possible to improve the situation and appreciate your patience.
Our safety is your safety
We are taking many measures to support the containment effort and to give you confidence that we are doing our part to ensure the safety of all in this challenging time including:
- Requiring all team members who have a fever or flu-like symptoms to stay home and seek medical assistance
- We have reinforced existing hygiene policies around frequent hand washing to all employees
- We have introduced social distancing initiatives to reduce the incidence of close contact
- Mandatory face mask requirement for our customer and employees
- Hand sanitising stations located within the store
We would like to thank you for your continued support of local businesses like CLU Living. It's an extremely challenging time for many Australian businesses. Together, we can get through this. Stay safe and healthy.